Boat Reservation Rules
QRC boats may be used by members in good standing. No guests are allowed. Members wishing to reserve sculling boats must take the QRC Captain’s Test prior to using QRC racing-level singles or bowing sculling boats. Members may only use equipment appropriate for their skill and weight class. All boat reservations can be made through Regatta Central, login to your account to begin.
Make a Reservation
AM time slots are 5:00 – 7:00, 7:00 – 9:00, and every odd to odd hour window thereafter.
- Boats may be reserved up to seven days in advance.
- Members may reserve a boat only once in a particular day.
- Members may not reserve/row any club boats for more than 120 minutes (and shall adhere to the time slots).
- Members may not reserve/row any club boat single more than a total of three days in any 7-day stretch for the 5:00 to 9:00 AM period.
- Reserved boats not launched within 30 minutes shall forfeit the reservation.
- Boats may be used on a first come, first serve basis if not reserved.
- Please continue to fill out the log book on the desk.
Please us the Rowing Log located on the desk. It serves two very important safety purposes. It lets others know you are rowing and/or if you have returned. This information is critical if you run into trouble while out on your row. All rowers/boats must fill out the log BEFORE launching and complete the log upon returning.